Re: Resume page 2 problem resolved

  • From: "ann medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 07:08:56 -0400

Hi List,
My resume when on page 1 it was on page 2.  I guess it was because page
layout was set to even so page 2 was first page.
Thanks to Gene on list my page 2 problem is solved:
1.  Press ALT plus F to open the file menu.
2.  Press U to open the "page Setup" menu.
3. Press Control plus Tab until you hear "Layout Tab".
4.  Press tab until you hear "Section Start".  JAWS may also say, "Even
 Page".
5.  Press the down arrow until you hear "Odd Page".
6.  Press tab until you hear "OK" and press enter.