Re: Resize Symbol

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:05:32 -0500

Hi Katrina,
Once you have positionedthe Jaws cursor on the graphic, then press insert +
G, to open the graphics labeler.
Now use insert + up arrow to say line, it should say, "resize symbol", in
this particular instance.
Now just hit the delete key, and then tab to the okay button, and press
enter.
You are done.
Ricque