RE: ResearchIt

  • From: "DJ" <grouloc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:17:13 -0400

It would indeed be nice if the buffer would include an option to load the
next 10 or so results into the buffer.  It makes no since to me that it
might tell me there are 35 results but I can only get to the first 10.  Why
list the number of results at all if we can't see them all?  Not
complaining, just throwing it out there for discussion.

DJ