Re: ResearchIt

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 06:26:10 -0800

Does "Cy" imply Cynical? I think JAWS 12 is as good as it's going to get. We
can only hope that JAWS 13 fixes more than it adds.

And all the while they never bother working on OB9, which is a disaster, aside
from the Pearl. Oops. Just drifted off-topic again.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.