Re: Research it options

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:59:39 -0700

Hi, Roy.  Jim at FS tried this strategy with me, and guess what!  When I do a
Windows key+r followed by jaws11 /default, the research it dialogue won't allow
me to go into the options menu for research it.  So there was no way to check
this.

Thank you for the idea, though.  I wish it had worked.  It would have told me
something.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx