Re: Replying to Sender

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:45:48 -0600 (CST)

Control+r is reply, control+shift+r is reply to all.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, Yardbird wrote:

Bruce,

Come down here to my apartment and try this on my computer, please.  Control
R is reply to all, and that's nothing to do with Jaws.  it's just the
Windows-related keyboard command in Outlook Express.  If you open my copy of
the Keyboard manager in OE, tab to the list, and hit r until you hear reply
directly to sender, you hear control shift r as the hotkey.

I will check once more by doing this on your own message, to which I'm
replying.

Okay.  I opened your message to the list, pressed control shift r, heard
Jaws say "replying to sender," shift tabbed up to the To line, and read it.
Bruce Towes.  Not the list.