Re: Replying to Sender

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 14:51:45 -0700

Chrissy,

You didn't copy the post to which you're referring. Which tips didn't work
for you? If it was mine, you did something wrong, because it's very simple
stuff about copying and pasting and navigating through the fields of an
email. So if you're having trouble with that and know that you're having
trouble, just ask and I'll try to explain more clearly. There was nothing
technical or undependable in that method I described.