Re: Replying Directly to Sender with OE in jaws Version 11

  • From: "Marc Rocheleau" <marcrocheleau82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:18:09 -0400

Hey there,

I am using jfw 10 with Outlook Express and XP. I always just highlight the
message I want to reply to in the message list or tab into the message body
window. From there, I just hit control + r and it opens the reply window, I've
never used the shortcut you're referring to.

Not sure if this works in jfw 11 but it's worked in every version I've used,
unless I am misunderstanding what you want to do.

Hope this helps.

-Marc