Re: Reply To Sender Trouble

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 19:17:52 +0100

Hi, it appears that the message I've just sent privately went. I had no such error message or anything. This was using JAWS 9.0.552 under Vista Home Premium, and I'm using Windows Mail as my e-mail client. Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>