RE: Removing information between conversations permanently

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:48:18 -0500

Hi Yardbird,

I completely agree with you about wanting to keep the responses beneath the
current message. But I would like to get rid of everything in between each
message, so it would appear as if there were two people in one room having a
conversation.
Like I said, I don't even know if it is even possible.
I'm hoping it is, and that someone can provide me the information on how to
do this.

Roger Bachelder