Re: Removing an Authorisation

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:55:53 -0500

Hi again chuck
I've got 2 auth discs here and neither of them seem to work. Now when I
tried using the second auth disc, I had forgotten to first disable auto
protect in Norton aantivirus 2004, I wonder if maybe having Norton loaded
and auto protect enabled somehow damaged the disc? If this is the case I'll
try a third auth disc, this time making sure to disable Norton before I try
moving the key to the hard drive. If that still doesn't work, the dongle
sounds like the best option. there is a dongle version of 5.1 available so
I could just use that.