Re: Removing an Authorisation

  • From: "Charles McLennan" <cmclennan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:48:47 -0500

If you are having problems with the floppy, try another floppy disk to see
if you can read the data from it.
If you can read the data from that floppy disk, then  your authorization
disk is probably bad or you are out of licenses.
If you can't read from the other floppy disk, then your drive is shot.
You can get another one at the store for about $15 or so.
If your disk is bad, call FS and ask for another disk. They should send you
one free of charge. If they want to charge you, ask to be transferred to
someone higher up and bitch about being charged.
I just did this back in June and they sent me one free of charge.
Chuck

Charles McLennan
cmclennan@xxxxxxxxxx