Re: Removing an Authorisation

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 00:09:25 -0500

Right on. I'll do as you suggested, although I can't see why I have 2 auth
discs and both do not work, maybe they were both damaged somehow? Either
way if the disc doesn't work, I can have them send me the dongle, install
the version on the CD and then upgrade to 5.1 which is what I have wanted
to do. I don't necessarily like the idea of a dongle, but i have enough USB
ports on my machine that this isn't an issue. When version 6 is released
later on this year or so FS says (we'll see about that one) <grin>.  I can
use the new internet based auth scheme like everyone else.