Removing Authorization from Computer with Uncooperative Authorization Disk

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:48:21 -0600 (CST)

Hi. I may be able to borrow my JFW authorization disk from work to run on
my computer at home until I get a new disk from FS. I'm assuming that the
authorization process won't like the fact that my serial number at work is
different from that at home, so the best thing to do would probably be to
delete the authorization key from my home computer when I authorize JFW 6
from my work computer's disk.How do I take the authorization key off my
home computer without the use of the malfunctioning authorization disk?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For the best oldies anywhere visit http://www.treasureislandoldies.com