Remote Assistance

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:57:38 -0500

Hi Darrell:

I understand Remote Assistance would require installation of a screen
reader.  What about, though, my situation where I have a screen reader
but can't have someone invite me to help them with their computer
because I can't access the remote assistance window once it comes up.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)