Remote Access with JAWS

  • From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:28:16 -0500

Good Evening List,

I am looking for rather detailed assistance with using JAWS Remote Access.
My network coworkers have set up a test server and using Citrix I can come
home and get in and access everything just fine.
However when I access my real desktop, the speech comes through choppy as if
the speech itself is being transmitted from the work computer.
When I leave work I turn JAWS off and log off, but do not shut down.
We have doubled checked all the recommended settings in the JAWS Remote
Access Help manual.
We can not determine what the difference is between the test server and my
work PC.

Does anyone have any experience with this or suggestions.

Sincerely,
Barbara Anne