Re-labeling Graphics In OE

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:12:28 -0500

Dear List,

My OE6 says "UnRead Message" (4 whole syllables) and is not cooperating
with my efforts to silence it.  I prefer to hear only the graphic for
the 'read' messages; which I have successfully labeled.  However, even
though I deleted the graphic which is two spaces before the sender's
name on one of the unread messages, OE continues to say "unread
message".  Is this coming from somewhere other than the graphic- e.g. a
script or something?

Cher