Re: Reinstalling the video interceptor

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:10:57 -0500 (CDT)

When you get that error, choose the details option. Within that ensuing dialog box you'll get a series of radio butons, one of which is to install the intercepts. Choose this, then reboot, and presumably, you're laughing.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Ninth Street Cafe wrote:

Hi again!

Now my computer is doing the following.  What can I do about this?
the video interceptor got deleted off my system.  I  keep getting an
error that it is not installed but it is unavailable to be installed.
How can I  go about reinstalling it?
Bren

-----Original Message----- From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gail The U. S. Male Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 9:53 AM To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: Hot key for loading MS speech

If you're talking about Narrator, in windows xp, the hotkey is windows
logo
key plus u.