Regarding Upgrades

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:16:48 -0500

Thank you, Everyone.

I have 5 upgrades left.  Even if I didn't know, when you go in to Jaws and
press control insert v, it tells you a good deal of information.  It gives the
serial number, first 7 digits of the authorization number and the locking code
and the number of upgrades.    So, I certainly knew that information.  What I
didn't know was the procedure regarding upgrades and whether they had to be
ordered or were sent automatically.

Thank you to all who understood and answered my question.  And, the
representative I dealt with who sold me the SMA was Keith Patterson.

Katherine