Reduced prices on accessibility items for sale

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vbeckley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindAd" <BLINDAD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GW-Info" <gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "GUI-Talk" <gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, "GUISPEAK" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blindtech List" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Speakup List" <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:55:50 -0400

Hi all,

I have a couple accessibility items for sale.  If anybody is interested =
in
either one, make me an offer.   I need the money and no reasonable offer
will be refused.

First, I have an older DoubleTalk PC synthesizer.  It is ROM version =
5.14.
It works well.  It requires a PC with an ISA slot.  The speaker is not =
with
it.

Secondly, I have an HP Scanjet Iip scanner.  The scanner works  well, =
but it
has the old interface card for Windows 95.  I am not sure if the =
interface
card is any good.  The scanner, though, is in excellent condition and =
works
well.  It also has the power cord, interface cable, and the drivers and
software.  Make me an offer.

These prices are plus shipping in the U.S. of $10.

Please contact me directly if interested.

Feel free to post anywhere someone may be interested.

Best Regards from Ohio, U.S.A.
Vic
vbeckley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20