Re: Recommended settings for Windows 7 to work best with JAWS?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:43:35 -0400

The only improvement I have made to my computer is to make the control pannel
look (to jaws) as the classic menu looked on windows XP. For that little bit of
magic to work you must go to control pannel and go to the view button (usually
just shift plus tab gets you to it) and select between large or medium icons.
And there you go, to jaws nows it looks as te classic control pannel view.
Another thing is to put all folder views as small icons and  or lists. That is
it.