Recommended settings for Windows 7 to work best with JAWS?

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:40:07 -0400

I've recently set up a Windows 7 machine over here, and will be setting
another one up at a different location in a couple days. Both use JAWS 12.
I'm wondering if anyone has had luck finding what they'd consider optimal
settings for Windows 7 to minimize issues JAWS has with running on that OS.
I'm looking for anything that may increase JAWS's response time in
particular, but any hints would be appreciated. Thanks for anything you can
throw my way.