Recognizing Capital Letters Using Realspeak Synthesizer

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 13:55:18 -0400

Hi All,

This morning I installed two voices that are part of the Realspeak synthesizer.
 I'm really enjoying both of them, but I have one question.  I no longer hear
any difference in pitch between letters that are capitalized and those that are
not.  I have the pitch change rate set to -20 on both voices, but still notice
no difference whatsoever.  Does anyone have any suggestions that might help?

The voices I'm using, if anyone's interested, are Serena and Samantha.

Thanks Much,
Kim

GIF image