Re: "Received After" with Advanced Find OE/J6.0

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 07:40:28 -0500

Hi Margaret,
Here is a thought,
While in OE, see if you can locate, "received after",
with the Jaws cursor.
If you can place the Jaws cursor on, "received", and then activate the
graphics labeler.
If this an actual graphic, then when you activate the graphics labeler,
you will be able to delete the current label, and save your change to the
application file.
If that works, you will no longer hear that spoken.
Tip: It's a good idea to backup your JFW settings folder before making
changes,
that way if you need to return to the original settings,
you can simply replace them
HTH,

Ricque