Re: ReaserchIt

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al415@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 06:02:03 -0800

Jaws 11 works with XP Home and Pro.  I'm having no real problems with the new
version except that I can't get Research It to work on one of my PC's.
Actually it works well  on both machines except for the Bookshare function on
the one using XP Home.  I really like Research It.  You can type in a zip or
postal code, or a city and state in any country and get time or weather.  And
you can look up words and phrases in Wicationary or Wikapedia.  I'm having a
lot of fun with it.  There's a stock market item in there, and some sports
things you can do with it.  If you are able to upgrade in the future, you will
like it I think.
Lois Goodine.