Realtek high definition audio

  • From: "Jim L" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:03:23 +0800

Heya folks,

Am having troubles with my Jaws 8 reading in the preferences of realtek high
definition audio in control panel, it read pop, rock, live etc, environment
then reset, test_save and then ok. I wanna turn off the equalizer as on a
website about this software says theres a power button in the centre of the
sound
effect tab but I fail to hear that even using Jaws cursor I can hear more
details but even thats scary as it doesn't seem to do much and when it does
I'm
changing the damn equalizer settings.

Can anyone help me here what is graphic 154 for example and how can I get to
the power button of the equalizer.

as i don't want pop or rock or whatever just the normal settings

Any help will be appreciated.

cheers,

Jim