Re: Realone Radio pass

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:54:20 -0000

Hi Tom,
What I do in these tricky situations is:  When finished typing, hit PC
cursor and arrow to the next field, then hit JAWS left-mouse button to
enter Forms Mode and type, repeating these steps until the job is done.
Thus, you are typing in Forms Mode but reading in the usual manner -
i.e., the Web page, so that you are not missing anything, which it is
possible to do when using Forms Mode.  An alternative is to toggle off
the virtual cursor altogether with insert+Z and tab and type in each
field appropriately, pressing enter when you have filled in the details
satisfactorily.  However, you need to be familiar with what's happening
as JAWS in those circumstances may not read everything or reads things
differently.

BTW, what's the difference between the SuperPass and the RadioPass?
(You may reply to this query off list.)