Real Speak

  • From: "emarquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:46:32 -0500

ScanSoft, makers of OmniPage, Dragon, and others, offers a product
called Real Speak (I think).  At least that is what I was told.
I accidentally triggered it.  The speech was so realistic I first
thought it was prerecorded digitized speech.  Then, I realized that it
was indeed text-to-speech algorithms at work.
Perhaps this product goes by another name.  Has anyone tried this with
JFW?

Ed Marquette
930 West 34th St.
Kansas City, MO 64111