Re: Reading menus correctly in Office 2007.

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:56:36 -0500

Mike,
Your best bet is to go to Training under JAWS Help and look for the training
module on the Virtual Ribbon.  If you don't find it there, check  for updates
and download it.  You can also enter Virtual Ribbon into the search box on the
Index page of JAWS Help and get some basic information on it.  The JAWS Virtual
Ribbon feature doesn't really make the ribbon work like the menus in previous
versions of MS Word, but it can make it easier to deal with.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx