Re: Reading credit card numbers with Jaws

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 12:47:23 -0600

Jim I think you are  having jaws read the numbers the way way it is set at
freedom land factory. That is to say when you read a phone number it reads as;
two million seven hundred thousand etcetera. So what I do is go into the
configuration manager and go to set options. then to text processing. Hit enter
on that and tab around until you get to have jaws say numbers single digits
check that radio button and save the change. To have the change affect all your
programs after opening jaws configuration manager, hit control shift d for
default configuration manager.

skype name  stevegomes
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes