Re: Reading blank lines with SayAll

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:34:24 -0800

Why not just email Jaws tech support and see if they can offer a simpler
solution than bothering with a sophisticated workaround?  It seems it would
be worth a try, to begin with, anyway.  Or subscribe to the Jaws Lite list,
and ask it there, and perhaps get a solution directly from Eric Damery or
another Freedom Scientific subscriber?

Just a suggestion.