Reading a Power Point document

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:18:03 -0400

I have no experience, at all, with Power Point.  But, I received a document
I'd like to read and don't know how to go about reading it.  I'm using JAWS
11.

Cindy
--

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths