Reading Visum alerts.

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:39:08 -0600

Hello again,

Since I'm new to Webvisum I have a question about reading alerts.  When I
navigate to a page, a verbal alert tells me I'm logged on to Webvisum and to
"close message."  How do I access alerts like these to close the message?

Same with the captcha.  I was actually able to sign up for Myspace, (I was
anxious to try the captcha feature.  It worked beautifully.  Got the verbal
message but couldn't access it with arrow keys, routing to Jaws, etc., any of
the known ways to access hard-to-reach text.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Judy