Re: Reading Ebooks with Adobe

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 00:13:44 -0700

Nicole,

Hello. Look, I'm familiar with Pay Pal, and I'm signed up with Pay Pal. I
have no idea what any of this was about. I simply asked someone what that
text editor was, and he told me. But for some reason, someone's telling me
to sign up with Pay Pal and buy something I haven't even researched, yet? Am
I misunderstanding someone?