Re: Re[4]: a new member

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 03:57:02 -0500

Hay Kseneiya. Thanks It is hard too type, because of my learning
dissability,please go too my old website, and read about me.
The phone number on the site is wrong, My friend hasn't had enough time too up
date the phone number on the site yet.

But my p. o. box is on the site if you want too write too me, off list, I am
the black sheep of the family thanks.
with love always from Joseph.