Re: Re[2]: jaws and nero 6.6

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:00:52 -0500

hai, kseniya, do you hav a tape recorder, I can't type very well, so I wood
like to correspond with you by tape.
Is there a email program whitchI can send a talking email back and forth?
If there isn't then please give me your full name and address, I will send you
a tape and we can have convirsation by tape, please let me no.
Your friendJoseph.
with love always from Joseph.