Re[2]: bible software

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul Faucheux <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:22:48 +0100

Hi, just Google for it. I'll find the URL later in case anyone wants it.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.wordpress.com

You wrote:
hey chris where can i find it i have looked and no store has ever
heard of it. i only have access to the net at a school mainly
louisiana technical colledge!