Re[2]: Has anyone used BitTorrent with JFW?

  • From: kseniya <puzzle81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Chip Orange <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:03:46 +0400

Hello Chip,
Sorry may be for a bit late answer. But still, i have been using emule
for some time. Another good bit torrent client.  it is quite accessible
with jaws. The only problem is that
you need to root jaws to PC to read most of the menus.
 I can help you with this software if you want. You can contact me privately
MSN: puzzle81@xxxxxxxx Skype: Kseniya593
Best regards, kseniya