Re: Re: moving between headings

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:49:17 -0800

Adrian,

Well, I'm flummoxed. And wrong again.

Seems that in JAWS 11 I see that it won't go from a level 2 to another level 2
if there's a level 1 in between. It complains with a "no next heading at level
2 in section". So it does not work as I used to know and love it.

I wonder if there's a way to change that behavior.

Sorry, Bob. I should take your wisdom with more respect, as you've been "spot
on" in the past.

Dave