RE: Re:

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:11:35 -0800

Hi folks,

 According to what I got (I received this idiot's advertisement myself),
this dude sent a copy to other lists and persons, such as a member of the
BrailleNote List, JAWS List, PAC Mate list, GWN list and other such ones out
there.

Personally, I would conclude that this thing was a mass mailing (most likely
intentional). Until our admin does something, I suggest that we leave this
alone.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: Boyd Moore <mailto:bmoore56@xxxxxxxxxxx>