Re: Re:

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 20:19:48 -0500

Laura,

You mean well, but:

1. That message, which arrived in my in-box and not my JAWS lists box, is presumably offensive to Jews, Moslems, agnostics, atheists and perhaps especially to Christians who don't share this simplistic view of Christianity.

2. Discouraging people from dialing 911 for real emergencies is irresponsible, even criminally irresponsible.

3. It was intentionally sent to everyone on at least two lists. I checked the lengthy "To" line and found references to lists. I got two copies, reflecting my memberships on two JAWS lists.

I hope I don't get moderated, but we need to oppose this sort of contentious propaganda publicly.