Re: RSS availability

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 07:23:29 -0700

hi Bob,

Great. Let us know what FS says. It seemed logical to me, too, that you
should be able to turn off the verbosity for this feature not just in that
on-the-fly Insert V menu but in Configuration manager.  Which, so far as I
can tell, isn't possible. So let's see. As you say, for Jaws to announce RSS
feed availability on a site is a nice, very up-to-date feature. But if you
don't happen to be taking advantage of RSS feeds, and don't need to hear
about them, it's usually typical in Jaws that you would be able to toggle
off the announcements.
Thanks for the effort.