RE: RSS Reader

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:23:39 -0400

Darrell,

As a general rule I *hate* web-based replacements for stand-alone
programs.  So, I am naturally curious why you phrased your
recommendation as you did. not just that you liked bloglines, but you
recommended any web-based RSS agrogator over a stand-alone one.  Why
would that be?

Thanks.

Chip

Chip Orange