RE: RSI frames. What are they?

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:06:06 +0100

If you do it with insert+shift+v the setting for that site will be
remembered.  If you do it just with insert+v it's forgotten when you go back
to the site if you've closed and reopened ie.
As for RSIframe, I think it's just the name they've given to the frame in
the HTML, these frequently make no sense to anybody other than the person or
software that coded the web page.
Cheers.
Alex