Re: RE: Once more: I have a problem with Microsoft Outlook 2003

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 07:52:54 -0800

ah, I just got it.  This is an auto response to the list server, not to us
individual subscribers.  The person is subscribed to the mailing list, but
hasn't added the list address to a list of allowed senders, and therefore,
list posts are being rejected by his anti-spam program with the below
request, and that rejection is going out to all of us, who have nothing at
all to do with this.  If any of us were to follow the instructions and add
our addresses to his allowed senders list, it still wouldn't make any
difference, because we're not emailing him individually in the first place.

I wonder if this subscriber is aware that he or she is receiving no messages
from this list to which he or she has subscribed.