Quicken 2005 Scripts Re: I keep losing the advice for stuff I need

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:11:42 -0400

Lucia,

    I believe this is the information you are looking for from Chris
Jenkins:

"I am able to use Quicken 2005 well enough to meet my needs.  The only
modification that I needed to do was opened a scripts , manager and
write
the following line of code that will tell jaws for Windows to load the
Quicken 2003 scripts.

To make this modification opened Quicken 2005, open the script manager
and
write in or copy and paste the following function.

Function AutoStartEvent ()

SwitchToConfiguration ("quicken")

EndFunction

"

    I'm not using Quicken, so can't provide further help.  I just
saved the post since I'm thinking of trying out Quicken.
Margaret

"Lucia Greco" wrote:

Hi:; I can find that  msg that spoke about what to   past in
to jfw for quicken 2005 to work again. this time I  will save the msg