Re: Questions to ask when buying a laptop

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:47:25 -0500

I always check on the FS website to make sure that a particular PC or laptop's video card is compatible with JAWS. This information can be gleaned from the technical service bulletins indexed on the website. It might be worth adding a call to FS in case one of the tech support people has any additional information.

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian and
Denise Albriton

What requirements should I ask for in a laptop for jaws to run properly? Brian