Questions regarding accessibility of xm online.

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:22:17 -0500

Hi everyone!
I recently purchased xm service, and am finding the online radio player to be
very accessible with jfw 11. However, I am wondering if there are shortcut keys
for things like raising and lowering the volume. There are links for performing
various functions when you initially launch the player, but they seem to
disappear once you start listening to a station. Also, is there a way to access
information about the currently playing track? While I really like the online
player, I'm also wondering whether or not there are any accessible stand-alone
applications as well. Thanks.
Allison
http://www.allisonmervis.com/

database 4634 (20091124) __________