Re: Questions on Outlook and Flash

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:00:52 -0600

You may have an earlier version of flash player on your computer, and the Adobe
flash player won't install on top of earlier versions so it blocks the
installation.
To uninstall the previous version, get  The tool
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157

The flash player is here
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
 .