Questions on Outlook and Flash

  • From: "Anthony Hodgetts" <hodgeab@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:25:53 -0600

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to make outlook the latest
version work the best with Jaws 9.0?  I did read the help file, but figure
users are a better resource.  Also wonder if you know of any way I can get
Flash player 9.  I cant seem to get it from the web site, is it small enough
for someone to send it to me so Ican install it from an exe file?  Thanks.
Anthony from Alberta Canada
And yes, for the person having trouble with Jaws, and thinking of upgrading to
Jaws proffessional it will cost more it cost me $340 directly from Jaws in
Florida for the upgraded Jaws that included 2 upgrades though.
So it was actually only $140.